Here is the trailer for the video he is working on which just got accepted into a film festival.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Missing My Other Half
My sweetie has gone to Vancouver for a month to work on a documentary and has left little old me home with the cats. It's been a rough couple of weeks and there are still two more to go until he comes home. I haven't been blogging as much as I would like because I just haven't felt as inspired as I am when he is home. I am excited about how this is making me grow as a person but it is certainly not easy. I have been just doing my best to have lots of girl time and keep my house filled with flowers.
Posted by
Unknown
at
12:07 PM
Labels:
Cats,
Flowers,
Inspiration,
My Sweetheart,
Video,
Videographers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment